Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Technique Tuesday

Every Tuesday I will post easy techniques or tips.  Today's technique was a project for a local altered book group and the project leaders taught us how to create serendipity paper.  Just take those paper scraps we all have laying around and adhere to card stock using gel medium, a glue stick or your favorite adhesive. You can tear the edges, cut into shapes, whatever your heart desires.  There are no rules!  If you want to further embellish the paper, use rubber stamps.  I chose to use a flourish design.   Again no rules!  Then cut the paper into ATCs, inchies, rolodex cards, etc. Below are my examples.  Many thanks to Lori and Diana for this great idea!

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty combinations of colors. I like the simplicity of the simple stamp flourish patterns. I think I now know why I was slower than everyone else - pieces I used were too small. I can see the difference in your page. Next time I'll pay more attention to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too like the simple stamp flourish patterns. By the way, I thought yours was gorgeous!

      Delete