Translate

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Altered Book Wednesday

The altered book spread I'm sharing today is a spread in the final round of a local round robin that I am sooo lucky to be a part of.  The theme was a century of fashion broken down into decades.  I chose the 50s. Why?  I tell you why......I have hoarded a boat load of vintage patterns from the 50s that I have been aching to play with.  Here's how I did it.  First, I took the paper pattern instructions and glued them onto the book pages, then glued some of the tissue pattern on top of that. Lastly, I took the pattern and cut out the "finished" product from the front of the pattern package and glued that sucker down.  I added the words "Sew 50s fashion" because I'm notorious for using the word sooo!  Don't believe me, just look at the first sentence of this post!  Thank you for stopping by and may your Halloween be spookylicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment