Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Friday Inspiration on Saturday

Well, it finally happened.  I totally forgot to post!  Can't blame it on anyone other than me......well me and maybe my friend Pinot Grigio who stopped by for a visit!  I forgive me and hope you do too.  Today's inspiration link is not eye candy but a great site that offers online classes via webinars.   It's called CreativeLIVE.  They offers classes for photography, Photoshop, scrapbooking....even classes about finance and such for artists.  Tons of classes!  Did I mention they are free?  Yep, it doesn't cost a penny for the live webinars!  It's easy to sign up and they don't slam your inbox with spam.  Check them out at the link below and be sure and check the calendar for upcoming classes.

http://www.creativelive.com/

Have a great weekend and find a class at creativeLIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment